Silver Lining ~

07:19

I love the spring. It's the perfect time to get all your wardrobe necessities sorted out. When I say that I mean, a nice closet clean out, and a look through all my old Instagram outfit shots. So with that, I stormed upstairs and got searching through my closet. 

 First the sweater was bought because I love the colors, but it's also really warm, and makes me feel cozy inside. The skirt, I adore, it makes me feel like I should be going for dinner with Anna Wintour. Oh, the boots. I love these red booties, $4, size 7 and the perfect all season shoe. Funny thing about the coat, I purchased it in Arizona, somewhere where the idea of a $15 designer jacket is as common as a cactus.

The look makes me feel classic, elegant but with a hint of sass. The sunshine is warming, but the wind is still crisp so the layer, the length, and the sway all make for the perfect transitional outfit. 

Tell me what you think in the comment section below. 

x - the Collector 

O



Coat - Dennis by Dennis Basso
sweater - Salvation Army
Booties- Nine West
Skirt - Urban Revivo 

x - the Collector 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You