Errands Cute OOTD's and Iced Tea

13:00

Nothing like your man telling you that he has to run errands. I think it may be a girlfriend thing, but the ride along is high up there on the list. So, with a cute outfit on, I strapped myself in alongside my dude for a trip to Lowes. I hate going to hardware stores, I end up walking down aisles full of numbers and sizes of things I don't understand. I guess that's how men must feel when they shop with their girlfriends. Still, I hate it.

After we grabbed some outdoor lights, he made the suggestion of going to a park for a picnic, so we drove to our favorite French bistro/cafe and grabbed some bread, cheese, sausage links, and iced tea. We sat on green grass and watched kids run around, moms kick soccer balls at awaiting child-goalies and teens lounging in the sunshine. It was an excellent way to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon.


Of course, I wore an outfit, what is the point of running errands if you don't do it in something your man loves. Here is my adorable, well worn, wool button-up, black, satin slip, Jones New York skirt from The Kit and Kaboodle Trading Co., in Parksville and 9 West booties from the thrift shop here in Vancouver.


x - the Collector 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You