Travelling with CC / Euro trip

12:30

I took a hiatus from writing/blogging and started travelling while taking on a more strenuous role at work, so I am sorry to my readers and accellight's for keeping you out of limb, but, as you can probably guess, I'M BACK!

In the last year I have been busy. Five different countries in one year, and although that doesn't sound like a lot, it kept me busy, going back and forth from Pearson Airport. So I figured I'd tell you about what I've been up to for the past year.

As of the end of 2016, I ended a relationship with a man and with my new found singleness (not a new find, I've been single most of my adult life) I decided that with my extra savings I was going to start travelling. So back in June of 2017 I started my flight plans, I looked on Kayak- where I go for all my travel finds, and nabbed a flight to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for $362 round trip. I booked it, and found an all-inclusive hotel with great amenities and sandy white beaches.

Day one was amazing, I spent a long time in airports and grabbed a bus to the hotel where I was greeted with a very liquored beverage as well as upgraded from bronze to platinum so I ended up with a king size bed and a bathtub, it was lux!

Once I got home the bug had bitten me, I found myself with red eyes and glasses still scrolling through flights at four am. Later in August a friend presented me with the opportunity to go to Europe so we got together and planned out a trip to Paris, I booked my flight right away with no return ticket. Nonetheless, I was happy, exhilarated but nervous.

Between Dominican Republic and Europe I wanted to get away for my 24th birthday, so I once again went to New York. I flew out on September 5-9th and spent a relaxing four days in The City that Never Sleeps. It was a BLAST. I even went on a date.

So, October finally rolled around, I'd finally chosen my destinations and even booked my return flight. So from October 2nd to October 30th, I was going to be in Europe doing what the French, Barcelonians and English do!

As you can read, a decent amount of travelling this year with Cozumel scheduled for February 2018. I can't wait to continue crossing countries and capitols off my bucket list. Thank you for not failing to remember me and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for travel videos and more... much more.













 

x- the Collector 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You