Copper Miners Daughter

11:33

This dress was found in the Salvation Army in Parksville. I saw it sitting in the wrong section, when I picked it up and saw the colours, it first reminded me of sand storm. I had to have it. The jacket was found during a vintage crawl in Kensington Market, I love Toronto for its finds and no matter how much the price shop keepers are always in for a good haggle.

The shoes are again from the Sally Anne, but this time, one in Arizona. I saw them sitting on a table outside. I slipped them on, took a few steps and knew I had to have them. My mom got me the sports bra for Christmas a few years ago, sometimes I wear it as a top.




Sunglasses : Dolce and Gabbana
Necklace : Anice Jewellery
Dress : Sally An Parksville
sports bra : Champion
Coat : Kensington Market


Photos were taken by Angelic Vendette

x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You