Cheery Blossom

12:37

Have you ever watched My Fair Lady? Do you remember when Audrey Hepburn walks down the stairs in her ball gown, her hair in a beautiful bun, and Rex Harrison looks at her as if she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Well, I feel that way, in this coat. 

It took me forever to make the decision to purchase the spring piece. One of the reasons it took so long is because it's girly, pink, and not vintage. It was purchased at Meg, a beautiful, ultra feminine boutique on Queen West. I put it on and felt at home, and then I hung it up, walked out of the boutique but couldn't stop thinking about it.


These are the results of the coat. Photos were taken by Chris Smart and Mauricio Calero.

Chris Smart  
Mauricio Calero Photography  

x - the Collector

Outfit Details.
Coat: Meg Shop, Toronto
Jumper and Shoes: Salvation Army, Arizona
Wallet: Michael Kors


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You