Taking Clothing from an Elderly

08:31

One of the best things about going on vacation with your parents is you never have to pay for anything. Food, drinks, even your lodging is all paid for, if you're like me you can even swindle in a free flight! Nothing beats hanging out with mom and dad.

My mother is one of those women who understands my needs, she gets that when I am frustrated with shopping at JC Penny, she rounds me up, buys me a burger from In 'N Out, and takes me to the grand central of all vintage shopping.

We finished our burgers and went for the Saturday everything is half off sale at the thrift shop, and may I just say that when pieces are $2 regular price, half off is like taking candy from a baby. Or in my case, clothing from the retired, which, to be honest, isn't that difficult to do!


I came out with some great finds, and it cost me nothing, my mother racked up a bill of about $10 and with that came color, patter, trousers and not one, but two pairs of shoes! Check it out!

Shirt: Concepts
Jeans: Bandoliono Jeans
Shoes: Tic Tac Toe


Hat: The Black Marker (Toronto)
Shirt: Pat Argenti
Pants: LOB 
Shoes: Diba East 


Cashmere Scarf: Club Monaco
Shirt dress: Beginnings
Sports Bra: Champion
Pants: Koret
Sheos: Tic Tac Toe


x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You