My Shower Game is on Point!

05:26

While I was at TOM*FW, I was sitting front row during Jose Duran, and on the chair sat a whole whack of body and hair care products from Davines, so I took them home and used them like a good blogger should.


First, I tried the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels great, smells lovely but I didn't feel like it was any different than my normal shampoo, however the scent is marvelous and for that reason alone I give the product an A+. After I conditioned my hair, the back felt soft and really clean and I feel like people around me enjoyed it as well.





NEXT, was the lingerie spray- I know right? The point of this is to spray a little in your underwear drawer and when you get all hot and heavy your man, or woman, they're supposed to enjoy the smell of your undergarments. So if you like the smell of bergamot, black pepper, lavender and patchouli this could be your lucky day. This is a product I don't really understand, but I'll let you know how it goes [not!]



Finally, the anti-aging hand cream, I have lovely hands and I feel this product is useless to me, so I haven't used it. Therefore I am giving it away!






x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You