Sweet Talk

07:12


The other day my good friend at Crave Toronto posted an event on Twitter that caught my attention and within moments I had tickets in my name. So there I was Wednesday evening dolled up in Kim Chi Blue heels, Club Monaco pants, Vintage music top and London Fog blazer, I looked dashing if I do say so myself, OH and I was wearing a bow-tie as well! So I headed off the the event with smile and wide eyes. After a few minutes of cupcake eating and mingling I began to do what I do best; socialize. Soon I was mingling with two Uber sexy gentlemen about a car service, then I was talking Jewelry with The Black Box Boutique and munching on delicious fruit. DOWNSTAIRS, there was wine flowing and people dressed in color wearing spectacular heels! Halfway through the evening the company interviewed a few people. One of the ladies was a celebrity stylist and she was less than impressive and looked like she just got off a charter plane from Hawaii, I don't think she realized that some parts of Ontario still have snow. I wasn't the only one who thought her rude comments were unnecessary and she didn't hold the audiences attention. Not a highlight of the evening, but I must say I will remember her, but not for good reasons. I mingled with some amazing female entrepreneurs, who understand that being a women in this day and age is all about strength,  presence and working it in heels! Dress to impress and impress you shall !

#HappyFashion
#SweetTalk
Some Uber sexy men at the #SweetTalk event !





Black Box Boutique 


Black Box Boutique

They did ladies hair ALL night! 

Amazing ALL natural Products, check them out HERE

LIKE them on Facebook HERE

Just keep Swimming! ORANGE Fish .. click --> HERE

Follow them on TWITTER  
Check out there website ---> HERE


Eat ME !

Thirty One





FASHIONISTA'S

Birds EYE view

Manly but I like it too ! 






Follow me on Twitter @ChapmanCollects
Event on Twitter @WIL_Toronto #SweetTalk

x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You