Gooney for the Gatsby

09:26


My favorite fashion era is coming to theatres and in 3-D no less. When the shimmering of flapper dresses and feathered headbands comes to town you know I'll be on board. When Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton and Isla Fisher are invited it's a worthy cause for celebration. In honor of their sanctioned arrival designers such as Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and Jenny Packham have all created garments for just such an occasion. I'm simply rambunctious with excitement, I hope this fashion era takes another trip down memory lane, causing an outbreak of swinging parties and gay festivities. I am simply giddy for the Gatsby.


Jenny Peckham



Michael Kors




Ralph Lauren





Michael Kors




Ralph Lauren


x- the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You