The Collector #OOTD

08:36



You know very well that everything and everyone around me inspires me. I love fashion, vintage, style, creativity and peoples overall appearance.

I've been so blessed the last few years to have friends and family who support me through my ups and downs.

Fashion week is one of those times when all I want to do is wear my whole closet. These are some of the outfits that I put together. Tell me what you think!




Photo by: Walking Canucks
Beanie: Black Marker
Shirt: vintage thrift
Skirt: vintage Ralph Lauren
Cape: H&M
Shoes: Ron White (the Bay)

Photo by Henry Lee
Jean vest: vintage
silver dot jacket: PomPom
shirt: vintage thrift
Pants: Zara

The Weekenders: 
Jacket: Zara
Jumper: Zara
Phone case: Moschino


Photo by : Henry Lee
Bulls Snapback: Kensington Marker
Bag: Aldo
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana 
Blazer: Boyfriends
Jumper: thrift
Jungle jacket: Used Vancouver

x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You