The Body Shop

05:20


It's hard to live life without pampering yourself. Now a days so much of our soaps and shampoos are full of preservatives and ingredient that we can't pronounce, but lately there are some that hold the key to beautiful, delightful skin.  One of my personal favourite products is from The Body Shop. They carry amazing ingredients that help stabilize the environment and keep your skin dewy and moist. The best product there is their Body Butter's, as well as their scrubs. For myself I love the smell of coconut and luckily for me I get to use the scrub, body wash, butter and hand sanitize all carrying the nutty, delicious scent. The Body Shop is great place for gift ideas and party favours. Using natural products, the company helps give back to the environment without busting your budget.




x- the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You