Ms. Mckenzie

06:40





Just before Bustle began, I spotted Stacey Mckenzie sitting front row. She was smiling although no one was talking to her, so I asked if I could snap a pic. She nodded enthusiastically then asked if I could wait until she put on her lip-stick. From that moment on I was enchanted.

As she was applying her bright rouge, a million people began rushing in. Soon she was surrounded by eager fashionista's but that didn't stop her from her lipstick. She chatted and laughed, while simultaneously spreading her lipstick evenly over her beautiful mouth.

I learned allot from standing three feet away from one of Canada's most influential women; no matter who you are, be kind, be humble and don't let anything stop you from keeping that pout luscious.


x - the collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You