Jewel to My crown

08:18

One item that sticks with me like glue is my vintage jewlery. Maybe I shouldn't have said one- its more like 20- but eh, who's counting. Since I was a child I've been fascinated with jewels, pendents, and creative broaches the stylish ladies of my church wore. But never did I relaize that the attraction would take me so far. As you may know, I live in Toronto and here people have an equal love and affection for jewels as I do. I'moniq is my go-to-gal when it comes to jewels and accessories. Since we've met a few months back, I've been checking her tweets and facebook notifications constantly to see what's coming out. I also fell in love with Manish Arora who stems from New Delhi, he's taken a spin on traditional wears and have made a breathtaking collection for the jewelry queen such as myself. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Be You

Be You