Yes, I Know.

06:18




To be honest I am not one to fall in love with tabloids. Of course I know about whats going on in the world, but really, I don't care that Kim Kardashian is having Kanye West' child or that Taylor Swift dated Harry Styles for about 10mins. What I'm really interested in is what is in style. Fashion is the most important thing to me. Its an identity that no one can take away from you. So many people try and TELL you how to dress and what to wear but at the end of the day, or beginning, you are the one putting on the final outfit and so that's what makes style so important. Whether you shop at Forever 21, or Club Monaco, Burberry or Chanel, it doesn't matter, your personal style is what makes you; you. I am not in love with tabloids and I find them to be stupid and barbaric, you should be concerned with your own values not the hardships of the "celebrities." Enjoy yourself in this life and make the best of it. #HappyFashion.








x - the Collector 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You