The Darker Side of Blue !

08:02


BFM 
Who Run the World ?
Last night, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and watched a sci-fi thriller starring the stylish and gorgeous Angela Bassett. The first time I ever saw this woman on a screen was back when I was 12 and watched "Whats Love Got to do with it?" with Laurence Fishburne as Ike.  Not only did that movie break my heart as well as enthuse courage within, it also taught me to never let someone roll over me. However this movie was certainly different. After, I began researching other famous black female actresses and artists. Not only did I find myself downloading some new tracks, but I was also taking in some new and amazing fashion. I don't see a lot of back women in the fashion industry. There is Chanel Iman, Erykah Badu, Naomi Campbell  Tyra Banks, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, and all those ladies are both fascinating inside and out. I'm just hoping a few of the names were familiar to you, and if not here are some photos of some stunning fashionista's in the film, model, music and sports industries. 

Angry Serena

Beyonce and sister Solange 

BFM


Zoe Saldana in Avatar 

BFM
Michelle Obama


Chanel Iman


Backstage BFM

Zoe Saldana


Tennis Serena !

Sister Venus 


BFM 

Beyonce on the street 

Tall on the wall ! BFM
Angela Basett


Erykah Badu 
Badu

Black Beauties on my Blog !

BFM - Blackfashionmodels.tumblr.com
Ms. Knowels 
Independence Day
Who Run this Motha ?
C I A R A
Ms. Iman
Kanye
The D3vil Wears Gucci
DTF - Danielle the Flukenger
Cushnie et Ochs

x- the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You