Spring Zing

05:53

I am so excited about Spring Summer 2013, and seeing as it is my first SS in Ontario, I plan on wearing it in style. As much as I am going to miss the winter layering, I am in desperate need of a maxi dress and some flip flops! This SS I plan on wearing long dresses, heels and vibrant colors, I am going to take Toronto by fashion storm, and I CAN'T WAIT! Bring on the patio weather and the cute boys, I am ready to roll!

Besides being super excited for the warm weather- and the humidity, I have been over the moon about some SS collections that I have been watching non-stop on Youtube. First of which, is by my two favourite men (sorry dad and Uncle D) but Domenico Dolce and Stephano Gabbana take the lead from you. But only when it comes to fashion! So, without further adue, here are the Italians.






















SCREAM! Look at Alberta Ferretti's line, I felt like I was on another planet. The dresses with a hint of 20's, the pants with a nod to the 50's, and drool over the jackets, there was nothing about this collection that I didn't love! From the beginning of time Ferretti has had my heart on a string and she's pulling it relentlessly! Every collection that has come down the catwalk has made me stop, stare and gush! Oh one day I will own an Alberta Ferretti gown and I will wear it until it's busting at the seams! Oh couture, how I long for your embrace.




This collection was almost as good as an amusment ride. I mean LOOK AT THE COLOR you can't get much louder than that! This is not a label I know well, but you can best believe that another blog post will come about with Frankie Morello's name on it! You know me well enough to know that color is one of my biggest loves, and culture being the second, and here we are with both and a barrel full of monkeys. This collection is everything clothing should be; fun, weird, crazy and loud!  Mr. Morello, you have won my heart over with this collection, I am a blogger at your beck and call! 





Okay, I could go on and on about how much I love clothing, but I will spare you the 9 hour read, and conclude with this question; do you now understand why I am so captivated by couture? I mean, the color, the culture, the collections; they all tell stories, they all have a beginning and an end. Every season is something new, every year it's changing; what's to come? 

I'm a happy couture lover, are you ?

x - the Collecto



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You