The interns diaries (2)

19:13


So many people tell you not to take internships, but since I began my new life in fashion I have come to the realization internships are good. You learn to work with different people who bring different ideas to the floor. Not to mention spending time with some of the worlds most creative minds. As I spent the beginning of my morning steaming and finger spacing the showroom, and I was able to really get a good look at the collections we hold. I was in awe and the precision in the stitching and the elegant use of color and textures. I began to realize just how much I love [this] world. I am beginning to get an idea of what I want to do in the fashion industry.

 I love fashion, and that's that, I am going to do what it takes to make it to the top!



Spring Jackets from Kova & T



Thank you Kelly Claman for the new jacket <3 



x - the Intern

@ChapmanCollection 
@KellyClaman
@KovaandT

#HappyFashion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You