The Crazy; The Interns Diaries

04:46

As I sit here in the office, I have been pining over what to write about. My colleague TL told me I should write about Levi the Lamb's fashion influence, but really, a dog?! But alas, here I am still empty minded so I'm going to stroll through the showroom, phone in hand, capturing some of the crazy office moments, and my favourite fashion. Wish me luck.
*2 Hours later*
Here are the photos. I also got a pair of pants from Love Zoey!
All the mannequins were my creation! Hilarious impute from the peanut gallery.

x -the Intern 

LA Sass 
Kova & T jacket
Kova & T crop top
Whitney Eve leather shorts 

Alaia 
Miss Fierce 
Kaine top
Whitney Eve skirt
Kara Ross NY necklace
Kara Ross NY bags (LOVE)

ALL Whitney Eve


Levi the Lamb






















Cheeky Pete
Love Zoey poncho
Kova & T leather pants

x- the Collector



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You