Spent the day in the city

06:17

Check out my photos from my new phone!

My day in the city !

I saw this house and photographed it! So pretty ! 

Vintage shop on Queen St. 

Vintage jacket


Drama Queen on Queen st.




Street Vender in Toronto 





This ring makes me gush ! 

I look horrific but those sunglasses are adorable ! 


Drama Queen


Cute bike !

Kara Ross clutch at Kelly Claman co.

Floral for spring

Fresh mani and fresh jewellery at Drama Queen 

Grabbing lunch at Zoe's on King st. Got winked at ;) 

Men's vintage denim ! Adorable !

Sunnies from Black Market in TO !



Drama Queen

green dress - Forever 21
Black sequin top - Vintage SOS in Parkville
London Fog jacket my mother found! 
Sunglasses - Black Market in Toronto 








x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You