Fashion is a Story

14:38

My Crazy Style.

I have grown into my style over the years from living in different cities in BC and Ontario I have purchased some amazing goods. My love for bright colors started in Vancouver and from there I have become addicted to playing with vivid prints! A lot of what I buy is thrift shop, something that my mother has taught me at a young age. So take a look at some of my fashion and there are captions for where I purchased my style.

One of the first pair of heels I ever bought myself. Urban Outfitters. Kim Chi Blue

My first heel bought in Toronto . Jeffery Campbell's from Chocolate Shoes Queen St. 

Urban Outfitters. Kim Chi Blue 

Top is Tabula Rasa in Toronto 

Jacket from Used in Vancouver  Granville St.
 & @ChapmanCollects at Vancouver Fashion Week. FW 2012
Skirt FOREVER 21. Shirt Vintage from my mothers closet. Shawl from Anthropology  .-Vancouver

@ChapmanCollection   
Neon top from Zara in Vancouver


Jacket from Toronto Goodwill in St. Catherinse. Shirt from Vintage Flee Market . 



Sunglasses from Black Market in Toronto !

My Crazy PJ's ! ! ! I love these, I bought them both together in Parksville BC. Sally Anne

Scissor ring Drama Queen in Toronto 

Sunglasses from Black Market Toronto  --> My new obsession !

Drama Queen


Sunglasses . Bandana = Black Market

This is how my mom dressed me . XO

Dress from MiKemestry in Vancouver . GasTown 

Niagara Falls with my Cousin in Vintage London Fog blazer ! Grab bags 

Maxi skirt from FOREVER 21 and Top from The Jungle Thrift shop in Vancouver

Oh dear, My friend and I just finished shopping before heading into GRADE 12 ! 

Rieko Mackenzie at VANCOUVER fashion week. I walked up and said I loved her dress and I would like a photo. No idea who she was! We sat and chatted about cars for 20mins! x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You