Day in the life of an Intern; Interns Diaries (6)

15:48

Dear fashion world,

How mysterious thou art. I mean really, some of the pieces that people choose for themselves are utterly ridiculous, but magnificent all at the same time. For years fashion has become the most daring and unforgiving places to be, think about it. Designers and fashion mavens put their dignity on the line every day. It's so hard to imagine a world where crazy couture didn't exist; the streets would be so boring.

Anna Dello Russo 
Alas, here I sit in the office, pounding away on my keyboard;  exhausted (for lack of a better word,) cranky and in need of another coffee. After Monday's meeting Kelly had given me a few projects to work on, immediately I took to the showroom where I began pulling and dreaming up crazy ensembles. As you may know, I love playing dress up and sometimes my idea of "whats in season" get a little carried away. I mean floral and leather, peplum and box pleats, lace and pattern; really, I've become a maniac.

Take a look into my Crazy brain

Spring summer 2013 Trend Report 




















Jacket - Love Zoey
Highland Dress - Kova & T 
Necklace - Kara Ross NY




Jacket - Love Zoey
Necklace- Kara Ross
Dress- Under the Sea Whitney Eve !

Tights- Honeycomb Whitney Eve
Blouse- Marble by Love Zoey


MY ensemble.
Bow- Tie from Salvation Army in Parksville
Jacket- Good will in St. Catherines 
Blouse- Flee Market in St. Catherines
Dress - Good will in Toronto

x - the Collector
@KellyClaman 
#TorontoIntern

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You