Wvrst

05:01


 A few months ago I went to a great sausage and beer house here in Toronto called Wvrst, and that particular night they were celebrating Movember by having a beer and h.dogs. Upon arrival I purchased my $15 ticket and with that got to sample three beers and one sausage of my choice. 

Audrey Hepburn Belgian IPA - GOOD!
Karma Cirtra American Ale- Excellent
Vanilla Bean Expresso Imperial Stout- bitter and strong! :(
Maverick and Goose Traditional Ale- Hoppy and delicious!
Chorizo Sausage with fried onions and jalapenõ's

As you can tell, I choose the beer do to their names and not necessarily for their craftsmanship.  I had a great time socializing, and even got to bring home my own Movember stash! Wahoo!
Proceeds went to helping men fight prostate cancer.













Beer is great with Friends ! 





Food, beer, friends ! 

STACK ! 

Kama and Audrey


twitter
facebook
website

x -the *beer* Collector


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You