The Intern's Diaries

14:24

March 27 11:15am
Well ladies and gentlemen here I am. Sitting in the office of the lovely Kelly Claman with her adorable dog Sergent, who by the way adores me [the dog]! Landing this internship is huge and although not paid, the fashion that I get to deal with and the people I will be meeting will open doors! Well, my fellow fashion people I never dreamed that I would be swimming in a sea of Whitney Eve clothing or Wren or even Love Zoey. All the designers in the show room are dazzling and inspiring and maybe, just maybe i'll get to take a sweater or dress home with me! Sure as an intern we get handed a lot of goodies, but usually of food and cheap beverage's, never would I imagine it to be couture, but I'm going to do my best to impress and impress I sha'll. Anyway, off to a meeting, talk to you Monday!

Love the Intern.



The Whitney Eve skirt I am DYING for ! Gush !


Red Snake Skin Clutch ! giddy !



Starbucks, Mac, Blackberry ! I am fully loaded! Miroslava Duma on my Tumblr

x - the Collector / Intern at Kelly Claman co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You