Fashion Week Brunch Crunch

05:16

The other day, my friend boycotted the fashion week brunch and left me to fend for myself. So there I was in leopard, floral and uncomfortable heels in a small room full of fashion, you think I'd be ecstatic,  Oh contraré mon cherry, I didn't really enjoy myself, and I was hot and getting over a cold and people were adequate in selling their collection without answering your questions. Truth be told, people were designing things I've already seen, remodelling vintage in a way that's been done and making things out of bamboo. WAHOO. All in all, it was a good hour spent looking at clothing and listening to people ramble on about blah blah blah organic, blah, cotton, blah blah it breaths. ANYWAY, came out with some great free goodies and trinkets and some good contacts. After I got home for my fashion week experience I Superman'd it into bed and slept the rest of the day, ode to the flu!










Miik





Rachel Sin 

Rachel Sin

Birds eye view

If you like it you shoulda put a ring on it! 

My fashion. Do you see the Passion ?
Miik


Little White Dress

Fashion week SWAG bag









#HappyFashion
@ChapmanCollects

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You