A Clean Slate

05:52


After moving to Toronto I have had the pleasure of finding sensational boutiques all around the city. Since I spend a lot of time on The Danforth I finally mustered up the courage to stop in at Tabula Rasa on Broadview, and have fallen head-over-heels with this boutique and its staff.Tabula Rasa is a shop that carries new and vintage clothing. Everything is hand selected by the owner Jennifer Parker who understands how to tantalize a woman's wallet. Her boutique is elegantly laid out, simple, clean, modest and suave. You may also recognize Juan from MTV's hit show 1 Girl 5 Gays, and so did I when I walked in. But it was his charm, smile and willingness to help me find adorable garments at fantastic prices that caught my attention. Ever since I walked into that store I have smiled every time I pass it on my way to work. Tabula Rasa is a great place to find exceptional vintage, custom couture and jaunty jewelry at perfect prices! 




















Twitter :  
Facebook : Here !
Website : Here ! 
Instagram : HERE !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You