Sometimes I hate the S word

06:57


Have no fear, S doesn't stand for the standard swear words, you know the words mom and dad used to use soap in your mouth for using. S, stands for [whisper] shopping! There are days where the LAST thing I want to do is go s-ing. Most women can't wait to head into their local Forever 21 or H&M or ... Hermés, but sometimes you don't feel like walking into Urban Outfitters. For myself, retail therapy doesn't work, I know, am I even a woman? But in all honesty, I am not the "retail shopping lady." My idea of solving a bad day is going home, brewing some tea and sitting in my bed with a Fashion magazine or watching a military movie, the sound of guns can be very therapeutic ... did I just say that?!
ANYWAY, I can report to you that I haven't completely lost my marbles, there are a few things I have been dreaming about, and I feel the need to share them with you. Sometimes I flip through a magazine and use my bright pink highlighter to make aware that I have NEED for those items . I usually drool until I look at the price in tiny letters, then I soon realize I'd better start making money off this blogging thing! But alas, here are the following things that I have been salivating over, turkey being one of them!

-Enjoy!

Alexander McQueen hand beaded dress

Hermés Birkin 

Jean Paul Gaultier leather tote 

Michael Kors gold pants
Chanel 2.55

&

Bleached denim shirt ... DROOL

Hand Candy

Fun accessories 

Bold pumps

Botties

x - the Collector

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You