House of Wonder

07:37


One day I hope to be married in my very own house. Designing each room for a specific reason, the library of vintage books. A closet furnished in ancient treasures and a claw-foot bathtub filled to the brim with vanilla bubble bath. The kitchen stocked with goodies and cookie jar sitting in the corner. An oak table sits in the middle surrounded with a family of chairs and a chandelier over head. An old Wheeping Willow lumbers in the backyard with a tire swing on her strong arm and leaves scattered violently along the grass. In my garage sits an old Firebird with her top down and warn leather seats awaiting her passenger  My house will be lovely, not big, just cozy and warm, perfect for my little family. I believe it's time for my afternoon tea. 
 





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You