DJ

09:22


Last night I had the privilege and the honour of meeting Toronto's very own "Skratch Bastid." A red head DJ who spins great tracks adding head bouncing hooks and shoulder swaying beats.  I was nervous to approach him, but soon felt relaxed when his smile broke from his lips. I could tell instantly that he was in his prime at the turn tables. Soon I was wishing I had known Paul Murphy during his younger years in order to watch his progression. However, I did not have the privilege so I carried on with my interview and soon we were laughing and sharing stories of DJ'ing and killin' beats. Now, I find myself sitting down going through Youtube videos of his old music carrier. Congratulations Skratch Bastid for becoming what you are, I am so excited to see what you continue to become. Toronto is lucky to have you!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You