Christmas from Parksville Qualicum

09:02

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Back home in the little city of Bethlehem  no, Parksville/Qualicum, the streets are decked out in beautiful Christmas lights. The sidewalks are clean with the fresh fall of um, rain, and the air is crisp. Window shops are heavily laden with beautiful seasons greetings and delightful gifts. Children bundle up in winter wear, scarves and mittens all to stroll the streets hand in hand exploring their favourite shop windows. With Santa on his jolly way, we only have 17 days until show time. Needless to say I am not prepared, but regardless, I am excited. 

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice
My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do

No crocodiles or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuseses
And hippopotamuses like me too




Thank you to RACHEL BOSCH for the amazing PHOTO'S

x- the COLLECTOR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You