Traveling!

23:06

HELLO!

Sorry my posts have been scarce the last few days but I am currently in Arizona visiting and vacationing with my family. Today I was stuck in the hair studio, with a less than pleasant hair dresser and I currently have a headache. Tomorrow I am driving to Los Vegas, and no I am unable to gamble, not that I would if I could. Stay tuned for photos of my journey, Ill keep them as fashionable as possible. Thank you all for reading, and keep popping in, ill be sure to post videos of what I am up too, music videos of my new favorite bands, and of corse runway shows of todays hottest designers. 

Thanks for reading and we'll see you once I am back on solid ground.

Willow Smith said it best.

Vegas bound!

I hate to admit it, but it's a catchy tune

I LOVE Whitney Port. 
Whitney Eve NY 2012

x- The D3vil Wears G

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You