Great Designer

07:18

Good news, I am almost home and will be going back to my regular blogging style. I miss writing long pieces on designers and telling ya'll information that you, hopefully, haven't heard before! Anyway, while I was in Vegas I was in one of the most incredibly built buildings that contained some of the most incredible designers. Nanette Lepore won my heart, her enter collection was bright and colourful and everything was in neon. I love a woman who can break the boundaries and do what she feels. I also went into DKNY and got a first hand look on her collection that she designed just after she came home from her extensive trip in Haiti. If you don't already know, I am Haitian, and anyone who designes a collection from my home country should be mentioned in my blog.

Enjoy-

Donna Karen
DKNY Haiti



Nanette Lepor

Spring Summer 2011

x-The D3vil Wears G

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You