Friendly Fashion

22:20

This is my good friend John Philieppe, he is the best dressed man I have ever met. JP always looks fresh, clean and always well put together. He always keeps up with the latest trends. I go to this man for advice, he's stylish and stunning. 

Work

Lanvin Trenchcoat
Zara Pants/Sweater
Givenchy Bag
H&M Oxfords
Accessories [Michael Kors, Blue Ruby]



Day
Givenchy Sweatshirt
H&M Tee/Jeans
Doc Martens Boots
Ray-Ban Wayfarers
Accessories [Michael Kors, XXI]


Evening
                                                 
Red Leather Shoes
Alexander Wang Tote
H&M Jacket/Cardigan/Shirt/Tie
GAP Skinnies
Leather Gloves
Accessories [Michael Kors, XXI]

My Favorite designer is Givenchy. I love how they mix urban with class. 
Inspired by Kanye, Rihanna and Alicia Keys. They're all so playful with their style and they love Givenchy as much as I do!
I love shopping at H&M, Zara, Holt Renfew and online stores such as Mr.Porter, SSENSE and LuisaViaRoma.



x-The D3vil Wears G

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You