don't QUOTE me

11:20

Fashion Quotes.

"About half my designs are controlled fantasy,15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs."
- Manolo Blahnik













"Today, fashion is really about sensuality- how a woman feels on the inside. In the 80's women used suits with exaggerated shoulders and waists to make a strong impression. Women are now more comfortable with themselves and their bodies- they no longer feel the need to hide behind their clothes" 
- Donna Karen









"A good model can advance fashion by ten years"
-Yves St. Laurent








"I don't do fashion, I am fashion"
-Coco Chanel




















"I don't design clothes, I design dreams"
-Ralph Lauren
     


"Women's dresses should be like a barbed-wired fence: serving it's purpose without obstructing it's view"
-Sophia Lauren














"The goal I seek is to have people refine their style through my clothing without having them become victims of fashion"
-Giorgio Armani















"The novelties of one generation are only the resuscitated fashion of the generations before last.
-George Bernard Shaw










"I wear my sort of clothes to save me the trouble of deciding which clothes to wear"
-Katherine Hepburn


















"Chanel is composed of only a few elements, white camellias, quilted bags and Austrian doorman's jackets, pearls, chains, shoes, with black toes. I used these elements like notes to play with"
-Karl Lagerfeld














"Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women"

-Elsa Schiaparelli









"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest."
-Christian Dior




















"People have told me about organized crime in the fashion industry, but I can't talk about that. I am looking to stay alive."
-Calvin Kline



















"Fashion condemns us to many follies; the greatest is to make ourselves it's slave"
-Napoleon Bonaparte






















"What a deformed thief this fashion is."
-William Shakespeare. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Be You

Be You